Monday, January 17, 2011

Max Payne



I've never read a detective novel in my life . I dislike detective/cop vendetta movies. I LOVE playing Max Payne.

The way Max's story is told , you're bound to like it. It's like you're reading someone's diary , and re-living the events of his past . I really can't point out why in particular i like his story. Maybe it's cause of the emotions , and the tone of voice used when telling it .

As for the gameplay , the controls are perfect . You can "slow down" the action and slowly take out the enemies , and it's million of ways of fun. Grenades, machine guns , shotguns , Uzis ... all contribute to a fine action cocktail.

Beliveable characters , plot twists , treachery , working "up the food chain" to the big shots , just priceless. Just my kind of hero - human stripped of anything human , focused on finding the truth, and re-discovering humanity along the way.

This is just my kind of action game.

9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment