Monday, January 17, 2011

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic



It's logical with me being a fan of SW saga , to influence my gamer preferences, and game choices. Sadly , most of the stuff i encountered in the video game industry was .. uninspiring to say the least.

Star Wars Kotor , was the game that changed my star wars **** Maybe it was because i expected it to fail , my surprise was even bigger. Truly a great RPG , I was already sucked in by the world , the storyline was a big plus. With solid voice acting , and plausable quests , it gt me hooked up in no time. though of course there are exceptions concerning the quests. The pause-continue battle mechanics are always a WIN in RPG's (Ever since i encountered them in Baldur's Gate 2).

The difficulty got a lot easier , as game progresses , but still , it's far from disapointing , au contraire , it just becomes more awesome kicking ass of multiple opponents.

9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment